At AFC Urgent Care of Southlake – We offer the following:
AFC Urgent Care Southlake focuses on providing you and your family with great urgent care at our walk in clinic when you are looking for a doctor near you or an urgent care center near you in Southlake.
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment at our Southlake urgent care center.
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly. We are family friendly and are the best option when you are asking yourself “What is the best clinic near me?”
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full compliment of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Southlake school sports.
- Pre-Operative Exams: We can get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary to get you on the road to recovery that much quicker.
- Travel Medicine: We offer most all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB testing, Strep, Flu and STD Testing near you.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: After diagnosis, our doctors can fill your prescription and give you the prescription script or send it by the internet, fax, or phone for your convenience.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.