Sports, Camp, and Pre-Employment Physicals
At AFC Urgent Care Southlake, we have any physical exam you and your child may need.
Many standard physicals are required to evaluate a child’s ability to participate in a sport, summer camp, and other recreational programs. Complete exams offered at AFC Urgent Care Southlake include:
- Comprehensive physical exams to determine healthy child development.
- Through reviews of your child’s medical history to identify any potential healthcare problems.
- Total review of a child’s vaccination and immunization history
Adults can also benefit from AFC Southlake’s physical services:
- Pre-employment physical for their employer or future employer
- Commercial DOT physicals for adults that need to issued/renew a commercial driver’s license
- Worker’s compensation and return-to-work programs to help get you back to your job.
Schedule an appointment by calling our AFC Urgent Care Southlake at 817-756-9144 or visit the clinic as a walk-in patient at 2315 E Southlake Blvd #110 Southlake, TX 76092.